STANDARD ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
From October 2016
Placing an Order and Payment
1) We usually operate a booking system to ensure our service can be scheduled to meet your needs. The customer will be advised of the earliest production and completion dates available prior to acceptance of an order. Please allow up to 3 weeks from approval of invitation proofs until completion, depending on quantities and style ordered. We will keep you updated of your order status via email.
2) A deposit is required for all orders exceeding £50.00. The deposit amount required is 50% per total order amount (excluding P&P). The remaining balance (including delivery charges) will be invoiced toward order completion and must be paid for and funds cleared before goods are sent. Items remain the property of Prettywild Design until funds clear. For orders that total £50.00 or less the full balance including delivery charges will be required prior to proofing.
3) Proofs from set ranges will be sent within 5 working days from receipt of a cleared deposit. Bespoke design leads are longer and will be advised at the consultation stage.
4) Payments are accepted by by Paypal or bank transfer (details for each will appear on your emailed invoice) .
5) Prices may occasionally be subject to change, but please be assured that once your order has been confirmed and a deposit paid, the prices quoted are secure.*
*excluding any subsequent increase in order amounts by the client or any additional materials or labour additionally requested during production.
6) Orders can be placed and paid for in separate stages as we appreciate that details and guest numbers may change during your planning time. Typical order stages are: • Save the dates • Invitations • On the day stationery • Thank you cards.
7) We advise that you order approx 5-10 more invitations than required for spares.
Proofs are provided for you to check the spelling, wording, design and layout prior to completion. These will be sent to you by via an emailed PDF within 5 working days from receipt of your cleared deposit/payment unless otherwise stated. Please check all the details very carefully and email your approval or any amendments. Any revised proofs will be issued via an emailed PDF. Once we receive your emailed approval we will proceed with print and production of the order. We will do our best to accommodate late revisions (eg a last minute guest change to a seating plan) but please bear in mind that additional changes after approval may be subject to extra costs if printing on the order has begun.
Cancellation of orders
In the event of order cancellation by the client, the deposit is non-refundable. Due to the personalised nature of our items if the order is cancelled after proofs have been approved and production has commenced, the remaining balance will be invoiced for labour and materials costs.
1) When your order is completed you will be notified by email including a PDF of the balance invoice for payment prior to dispatch if applicable.
2) We take our utmost care to ensure safe and appropriate packaging and delivery methods are used. On the rare event of any damage received in transit this must be notified to us with 24 hours of receipt.
3) Most items are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or a tracked and insured courier service requiring a signature on arrival.
4) We regret we are unable to specify an exact time of delivery on that day with our standard delivery services. If you do require the items to arrive within a specific time slot we will attempt to organise a timed courier service but additional delivery fees will apply.
5) Our standard** delivery charges for items are:
1-10 cards: £2.00 (1st Class Mail)
11-40 cards: £8.00 (RM Special Delivery)
40 + cards: £12.00 (RM Special Delivery or courier)
Orders containing large table Plans: £15.00 (courier)
** These rates apply to delivery within UK mainland only.
Please contact us for a quotation for delivery outside UK mainland eg Channel Islands, Scottish Isles, Northern and Southern Ireland or other countries.
6) We are not responsible for any loss or damage which may occur when you send the items onward to your guests. Due the size and embellishments, many of our items will require 'large letter' postage stamps so we advise you have the items weighed and measured at the Post Office prior to sending to your guests.
1) Because some of our stationery is hand-finished, there may naturally be slight variations on each item. However, every effort will be made to maintain a suitable level of uniformity within each order. In the event of any materials being unavailable, we will endeavour to provide a suitable substitute with your prior approval.
2) Good quality white or ivory envelopes are supplied with all invitations, save the dates and thank you cards within the price. Alternative envelopes can be provided but may incur additional costs.
3) Please be aware that any embellishments used on our cards are small, and may present a choking hazard to small children and babies.
Plagiarism is intellectual theft not flattery, and will not be tolerated! Our website and all designs on it are the property of Prettywild Design and are strictly subject to copyright. Our designs and images may not be reproduced, copied, redistributed, modified or downloaded in any form without prior agreement. Likewise, please do not ask us to copy the work of another company or designers.
Please be aware that it is the responsibility of the customer to obtain permission for the use of any images, readings or lyrics provided to us eg. for Orders of Service.